San Jose de Gracia (Sinaloa, Mexico; “SJG”); Potentially the “Most Significant” Project Development in the Region.
100 % OWNED by DynaResource de Mexico, SA de CV; 15 Square Kilometers Mineralized Area; Historic Production of 1 M Oz. Gold, Bonanza Grades; Recent High Grade Production:
- 4,750 Oz. Gold Produced at San Pablo Area in 5 Months Production, 2003; Average Grade of 25 G/T; 90 % Recoveries.
- >18,250 Oz. Gold Produced through June 30, 2006; Overall Average Grade of Approx. 20 G/T; Average Production Cost of Approx. $ 175 / Oz.
- Transitioned from Pilot Production to Exploration in 2006 to Focus on Drilling and definition of resources.
- Reported Production of 1,000,000 OZ. AU with Bonanza Grade Gold values through 1910.
- >Property fully acquired (approx. $ 3.5 M. US).
- Surface Rights Agreement Completed.
- $ 2 Million USD Exploration Program Completed. (1997-1998).
- $ 18 Million USD Exploration Programs Completed. (2007- March 31, 2011).
- Confirmation of Significant Vein Deposits; With Bonanza Grades (see Maps and SJG Target Table):>
- Tres Amigos/La Cecena; La Cecena/Los Hilos; Los Hilos/Santa Rosa; Total 1.4 Km. Strike Length; Potential + 400 M. Down Dip;
- San Pablo; Recent High Grade Production; San Pablo Ore Shoot confirmed over 500 Meters Length and + 400 Meters Down Dip; Average Grade of + 8 g/t.;
- La Union / Veta Tierra; La Union / La Parilla; La Union / La Prieta; Potential 5 veins X 1.5 Km. Strike Length; Potential + 400 M Down Dip;
- Palo Chino; Potential Surface Mineable; Potential + 400 M. Down Dip; Parallel to La Purisima.
- La Purisma; Past Production 470,000 ounces Gold at Average Grade of + 66 g/t.;
- La Prieta; Past production 250,000 ounces gold at average 0.9 oz/ton; Additional Flat Zones Potential.
- Argillic Zone; (Bulk Mining Potential).
- Location of Bulk Tonnage potential at Palos Chinos; (15 meters @ 3 grams/ton; 7m @ 7 grams/ton).
* 200 TON / Day Flotation Mill in Place; Operational at April, 2003; Currently suspended to Focus on Exploration / Drilling.
- Overall Production expected at < $400. / Oz.; at 2 g/t cut off.
- Metallurgy Program Completed:
- Confirmed 95% recoveries in metallurgical testing and in pilot production operation.
- Basic Gravity / Flotation circuit.